community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

My first try

Asteroid

This one stumped me for a minute because I have a habit of using data cleanse first and the solution has a trailing space on the longest value. I like my solution better but I removed for the sake of accuracy.

Trailing_Space.PNG

Spoiler
Spoiler.PNG
Bolide

While protected in the security and privacy of my little office -- this was pretty straightforward. If you were to give me the same thing and stick me on a stage in front of 3 thousand screaming fans -- I would have been impressed if I opened Alteryx!

Seth

Asteroid

This one took me 17 mins. First time using a...

Spoiler
challenge_125_solution_justindavis.PNG

...data investigation tool - really awesome! I'm sure that can be used in a lot of different scenarios.
Asteroid

Clean Data is hardest for me

Took 7 minutes for this one!Capture.PNG

Meteor

Two joins did the job! 

Asteroid

I've never used the Field Summary Tool before - it was fun seeing what it can do!

Asteroid
Spoiler
Challenge #125 solution_mbogusz.pngDate of Hire and Date of Termination Formula.pngThank you to @KaneG for the solution formula