community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

Alteryx
Alteryx

My solution:

Asteroid

Bolide
Spoiler
Challenge 125.PNG

Some of my favorite challenges are the grand prix challenges!

Asteroid

My Solution:

Asteroid

Hi! Here my solution :)

Asteroid

Challenge 125 is done! A nice introduction into the field summary tool too!

Spoiler
challenge 125 JMS solution.PNG

I didn't time myself.  Sorry.

Spoiler
125.png
Alteryx Partner

A nice and easy challenge for change 😆

I think it still will be a while before you see me in a Grand Prix, this one took me a whooping of 8 minutes and 6 seconds to complete, but here it is

Spoiler
2019-03-20 10_44_05-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_125_solution_verakso.yxmd_.png

One take away from this is, that it pays of to have a close attention to the text 😂

I can have a bit of a tendency to jump right in before I have read and understand the whole task 😉

And I am sure that the other laps in the Grand Prix is far from easy as this one 🏁

Still Climbing

/Thomas

Alteryx
Alteryx

Here's my solution to 125