Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

AmNotARobot
8 - Asteroid

Cool challenge. Exposed use of a new tool from a tool ribbon I had not used before. Cheers

johnemery
11 - Bolide

Thanks for the challenge!

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Garrett
11 - Bolide

Feel like there's a dup hiding out in there, but oh well it matches.

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.

Ozzy_Campos
8 - Asteroid

I think this is #50?

MsBindy
8 - Asteroid

Yeah....can't take the pressure of the stopwatch running.  :)

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

I tried to time myself, but it stressed me out. So here is my completed workflow. Now excuse me while I use my Calm app to relax. :D

Seth

cgoodman3
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Here's my solution.

Spoiler
Challenge 125.PNG
Chris
Check out my collaboration with fellow ACE Joshua Burkhow at AlterTricks.com
JORGE4900
8 - Asteroid

Hey there @patrick_digan  Nice catch about the duplicate records; I could see there was a duplicate Employee name by glancing at the interactive results for the employee name.

Looking at the records a little further, I could see there were two similar names, but the employee records was listed twice on both files as you point out.

JORGE4900
8 - Asteroid

I have to be honest; at the first try, it took me longer than 12 minutes; however, the following day I attemped again, and it took me a couple of second before the 12 minutes.

Once I looked at the other solutions, I could see how this thing could have been simplified; there was no need to add the additional character to the day and month.

Hoping to get better and faster at it. As noted previously, there were two duplicate employee records with different names.