Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA
SOLVED

Challenge #125: US Grand Prix Lap 1 - Data Prep

Brente123
6 - Meteoroid

Solution to challenge 125.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler.png

neilgallen
12 - Quasar

This is one way, I guess.

jvansistine
9 - Comet

Took more than 5 minutes, but definitely less than 12.  I confess that no one was watching or yelling at me.  :-)

petgrap
8 - Asteroid

Rachel_B
7 - Meteor

7 minutes. Will have to work on my speed if I want to win the Grand Prix :)

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Took me half an hour... oh well, I won't be entering the Grand Prix anytime soon.

Spoiler
Challenge 124 - Capture.PNG

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Was close to 12 minutes but....then I went over because...

Spoiler
I spent way too much time trying to clean up the duplicate employee number when there was nothing else to link to in either file....both employees started before the term dates so I could not say based on date logic this person termed then the other person hired on....

All of this was totally unnecessary!  The output based on the field summary didn't care that the numbers were duplicated.  Oh well live and learn!
mmongeon
8 - Asteroid

Fun!  Here's my submission.  I was able to do it in under 12 minutes.

Spoiler
Workflow 125.JPG
TylerNa
10 - Fireball

The faster I try to go the more tools I end up using. Still managed to be under 12 minutes though.

javila
7 - Meteor

My solution attached! Took maybe 10min. That leading/trailing white space will getcha.