Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #123: When will Rabbits Rule the World?

clant
8 - Asteroid

This was a fun one. I still havent worked out how to make the macro stop so if anyone can help me with that id appreciate it!

Thanks

Chris

kat
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
this took me a good while to solve! here it is with the 7 month earlier answer.

Challenge #123 final.PNG

macro:

Challenge #123 iteration.PNG
Ruud
10 - Fireball

Spoiler
Also bit different numbers, but same month.  

BunniesHuman PopDate
7848615603361838892022-08-02

Capture.PNG

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi @clant,

You'll need to structure your workflow so the iteration macro output comes after the filter (i.e. only send it back thru the loop until the criteria is met).  I've just given you a simple snapshot from your workflow to show how the logic should work.  Given that you've summarized the data prior to the filter you may need to reconstruct the dataset downstream before sending it back through  Hope this helps!

Spoiler
iteration.JPG
benjamesdavis
6 - Meteoroid

What version was this made in? I can't open the file with 11.0.3.

Thanks,
Ben

clant
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @ggruccio that makes sense! I just have to append the summariesed data back to it then do the filter.

clant
8 - Asteroid

Hi @benjamesdavis, I did this in 2018.2 sorry, i just upgraded mine the other day.

thanks

chris

TylerNa
10 - Fireball

First iterative macro and I certainly learned a ton. Hope to use these more often in my daily work.

Bunny.jpg

jvansistine
9 - Comet

This one expanded my horizons a bit with iterative macros!

jasperlch
12 - Quasar