community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #121: World Cup 2018!

Meteor

Definitely would have done it differently were I to do it again, but excited to complete my first challenge!

Meteoroid

This was a great challenge for a beginner.

Alteryx Partner

Well, by some mistake I've attached wrong file, here is my correct solution :/

@ukashi wrote:

Hi, 

Thnak you for fun challenge, here is my solution - with first use by me Make columns tool :)

Spoiler
image.png

Alteryx Certified Partner

Hello Regex my old friend.

Spoiler
I basically used Regex and text to columns, coupled with a bit of crosstab magic.
Workflow.PNG
I also used a tile tool to create a grouped record id field.

Results.PNG

Regex makes me happy.

Alteryx Partner

My solution:

Spoiler
challenge 121.jpg
Alteryx Partner

My solution:

I'd be keen to find out how so many others have solved it with fewer tools.

Spoiler
AlteryxGui_2018-07-06_15-36-41.png

Has anyone tried to download the image and render it, i'm having issues with the blob, "not a recognized image type"

Alteryx Partner

My solution:

I'd be keen to find out how so many others have solved it with fewer tools.

Spoiler
AlteryxGui_2018-07-06_15-36-41.png

Has anyone tried to download the image and render it, i'm having issues with the blob, "not a recognized image type"

That was a fun one Joe, thanks.

Meteoroid

Here's my Solution.