community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #121: World Cup 2018!

Meteor

Here is my contribution

Spoiler
Capture.JPG
Alteryx Certified Partner

Solution attached.

Here is my solution...

Meteoroid
First ever challenge submission
Meteor

Here is my version. it is a long way but at the end achieved it.

Alteryx Partner

Not the cleanest by any means

Meteor

Finally made it. I really need to get a better handle on regex that middle expression in the parse tool took me way too long. 

This is my first post here, not sure if i'm doing it in right place. I tried to workout a solution with minimum tools.

Challenge121.JPG

I'm lucky that in that I normally work from a data warehouse, so I generally don't have to do this much data cleansing.  Therefore I'm sure I didn't come up with the best solution, but I did get there.

Alteryx Certified Partner

This was my first experience doing a deep dive into the reporting tool set! This was a fun one!

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 11.14.41 AM.png