community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #121: World Cup 2018!

Quasar

Already so many different ways on how to solve this problem posted. Here is yet another! I used my KReW version of the DateTime Parse tool.

Spoiler
121.PNG
Meteoroid

This is probably one of the longest solutions posted haha (formulas, they still elude me). 

I was very excited I was able to get through this...and then realized I'm missing data :(

I'm going to update this but here's my WF for now!

Alteryx Certified Partner

I had to refresh my Regex skills for this challenge. I look forward to seeing the solution, I feel like it can probably be done with fewer tools. 

Spoiler
Challenge121.PNG

@Laurap1228,

If there are specific RegEx questions that you'd like me to YouTube, please let me know (via PM) and I just might help you out.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Meteoroid

Looking forward to seeing some solutions that aren't as regex and Multi-Row Formula heavy as mine!

Hi! This is the first time I've posted a solution for a weekly challenge. I tried to get the provided output in as few tools as possible which really sharpened up my RegEx.

Spoiler
challenge_121_solution_6_tools.JPG
Alteryx Partner

Solved, but interested to see how others approached this one!

Alteryx Partner

Hi, 

Thnak you for fun challenge, here is my solution - with first use by me Make columns tool :)

Spoiler
image.png
Asteroid

My first challenge in a few weeks! I liked this one :)

Probably used a few more tools than I needed to but hey ho

Spoiler
Challenge 121.jpg

Hi all,

Here is my version...

Spoiler
Capture121.PNG