All though this seemed a lot like the weekly challenge # 20, I perhaps went to quickly down that rabbit hole.
I did manage to match the result, and it ain't pretty, but it could get me into the award category for most tools used.
I had the intention on taking this challenge furter, and do some extra creativity as suggested by @JoeM, but after spending another hour on this I gave up and submitted this.
My idea was to use the image links provided, and the generate a report with the stadium name, over the picture of the stadion and a table with the games on the side. But as I wrote I could not get that to work, and I could not seem to figure out, why the image tool did not like the image blobs that I could fetch.
But there is still plenty of Weekly Challenges I have not yet solved, so eventually I will get to it.
I'm still working on the problem from my end, but I found your engineering to solve the problem quite elegant.
Your process was easy to follow and your end product is very impressive.
Just thought I would share.