Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #121: World Cup 2018!

mlchallu
5 - Atom

Many ways to solve it....Regards

kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I may have overcomplicated this a bit, but this was really good RegEx practice!

Spoiler
In hindsight, I could have flattened the rows first, then parsed them all in one RegEx tool, but I think my solution is good from a documentation perspective.
Capture.PNG
justin_winter
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution! I took it a bit further and downloaded the images and then embedded them in a report as well... I'm terrible with reports, but tried it anyway!

cmfelton
6 - Meteoroid

This was a fun one. I got really tripped up with the date field but quickly realized I was trying to make it more difficult than it had to be.

johnzrgu75
7 - Meteor

Comicjess78
6 - Meteoroid

Good exercise about ReGex, as you can easily forget the "RegEx language" if you don't use it often!...Headache :D :D

That's why I used so many steps in this workflow. I'm sure it could be way more shorter than that.

Thanks for this challenge!

Best regards,

Jessica

chrisdevries
5 - Atom

First challenge answer submitted...

Inactive User
Not applicable

May have overcomplicated it as I'm fairly new, but got there in the end! :)

Samals
6 - Meteoroid

My First Challenge !!! :)

Rasmus
7 - Meteor

Interesting topic, sadly I didnt get RegEx to work properly, but i got it done in the end :)