Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #121: World Cup 2018!

Kenda
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Already so many different ways on how to solve this problem posted. Here is yet another! I used my KReW version of the DateTime Parse tool.

Spoiler
121.PNG
BrandiGSFS
6 - Meteoroid

This is probably one of the longest solutions posted haha (formulas, they still elude me). 

I was very excited I was able to get through this...and then realized I'm missing data :(

I'm going to update this but here's my WF for now!

Laurap1228
11 - Bolide

I had to refresh my Regex skills for this challenge. I look forward to seeing the solution, I feel like it can probably be done with fewer tools. 

Spoiler
Challenge121.PNG
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@Laurap1228,

If there are specific RegEx questions that you'd like me to YouTube, please let me know (via PM) and I just might help you out.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
KeithZ
8 - Asteroid

Looking forward to seeing some solutions that aren't as regex and Multi-Row Formula heavy as mine!

Deborah_Mulhern
5 - Atom

Hi! This is the first time I've posted a solution for a weekly challenge. I tried to get the provided output in as few tools as possible which really sharpened up my RegEx.

Spoiler
challenge_121_solution_6_tools.JPG
jvansistine
9 - Comet

Solved, but interested to see how others approached this one!

Ukashi
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

Thnak you for fun challenge, here is my solution - with first use by me Make columns tool :)

Spoiler
image.png
StevenBetts
8 - Asteroid

My first challenge in a few weeks! I liked this one :)

Probably used a few more tools than I needed to but hey ho

Spoiler
Challenge 121.jpg
haroon_sa
10 - Fireball

Hi all,

Here is my version...

Spoiler
Capture121.PNG