community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #120: Popular Baby Names

First attempt at the weekly challenge
Asteroid

A pretty John and Mary solution here ;)

Meteor

First submission to the weekly challenge.  

I haven't looked at all of the other solutions, and I'm late to the game, so I'm sure mine isn't unique.  But it looks like a took a slightly different approach than the first few who responded... I mainly stuck with tools I'm more familiar with.  This was my first solo weekly challenge, so hopefully I'll branch out in what tools I'm comfortable using as I do more!

Meteoroid

I'm new to the tool and and this is my first challenge. I've learned a lot from the solution provided by others.

Challenge #120.JPG

Thanks,

Mauricio

Meteoroid

My first challenge but not my first rodeo (I've done a couple of workflows). Happy Fathers Day!

Spoiler
Spoiler
weekly_challenge.png

Alteryx Certified Partner

Attached

I was able to do it using the Make Columns tool :-) 

Asteroid

Here is my solution. I used combination of 'Text to Columns' and 'Sample' transform.

Solution here

Spoiler
Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_120_solution_vk.png

Alteryx Partner

My Solution! Similar to many others :)