community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #120: Popular Baby Names

Meteoroid

Does anyone else wish you could stack the text to column tool like the formula tool?  Now to learn how others solved this fast and fun challenge?

Sr. Instructional Designer
Sr. Instructional Designer

@SuzanneMc, sounds like a neat product idea for Designer!  

First Post :)

Meteor

After completing this challenge, compared my workflow with Alteryx Gurus result and feeling happy that i'm at least 50% on the right path.

Alteryx Partner

First solution!

Meteor

This is my solution. Definitely learned something looking at the other solutions with REGEX. Will definitely have to use that more.

Spoiler
Challenge 120.PNG

Atom

New Alteryx user here! My workflow could probably be streamlined a bit, but it gets the job done.

Atom

This is my first challenge and first time using the RegEx tool (definitely alot to learn there). 

Spoiler
Solution.JPG
Quasar

Here is my version of solution...

workflow.PNG

Meteoroid

Please find attached my completed workflow for this week's challenge

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler.JPG