Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #120: Popular Baby Names

mag161
8 - Asteroid

This was fun! Thanks!

TimothyS
5 - Atom

regex, sort, sample solution.

Leanne1
7 - Meteor

So excited that I was able to solve this one. I maybe could have done it a different way but I liked using the tools I did as I continue to learn. 

jalveal
6 - Meteoroid

Hi 

This is my solution using only the Tools learned on the Getting Started Learning Path

Julian

Sharmila_4
5 - Atom

Sharmila_4_0-1593400974441.png

agehlot
6 - Meteoroid

Attempt for Challenge_120

shanil
5 - Atom

My Solution here. I haven't learned the parser transformation yet. So I used the transformation that I have learned so far and created the solution. 

Spoiler
Capture.PNG
dianap
6 - Meteoroid

Hi! I used the cleansing tool as well and my workflow is taking forever to run. I got the right workflow and solution but it was very slow to run the workflow. I'll try using the Formula tool instead.

Thanks.

dianap
6 - Meteoroid

Solution - practice exercise 2. I got to the correct response and it helped me think through the application of the tools. I'll try the solutions with the formula tool for a faster workflow as suggested by others.

kashif-t
6 - Meteoroid

completed