Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #120: Popular Baby Names

omercado05
7 - Meteor

Here is my solution. I definitely feel like it can be better, but limiting myself to just the tools noted in ADAPT: Fundamentals Weeks 1-3 made it more interesting.

Leeia_I
9 - Comet

Newbie here! I have successfully completed the challenge, but could someone critique me on ways that I could have done it more efficiently or with less steps? 

Thanks!

Spoiler
screenshot.jpg

salgamez
6 - Meteoroid

I'm new to the tool, I found it a bit difficult completing this challenge since I'm still in Week 3 Day 2 and some tools icons had not been covered yet. It definitely took me more than 75 minutes  😀

Gbenga_Opadiji
7 - Meteor

Some of the tools were new to me. I had to look for a shorter means of achieving the same result.

SamuelOtisi
7 - Meteor

Here is a solution to the challenge, wow my less tool yielding accurate results.

way2cuul
6 - Meteoroid

A good challenge.  My solution is probably not the most efficient.  Does anybody know of a tool that can suggest optimizations or where I might go to see optimized workflows?

jgalbert
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, 

I have completed my first weekly challenge :).  It made me think a bit but was fun to solve.  I am attaching my solution.  I used only the tools that I have learned about so far.  

Thanks so much, 

Janice 

edgarcvellar
6 - Meteoroid

my answer took me while but here it is

vincenz1991
6 - Meteoroid

my solution

vincenz1991_0-1592252421225.png

jerrytran
6 - Meteoroid

Baby Names Challenge