This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I did it without the XML parser and was happy to see others use that tool so I could understand it better. I did notice that the XML Parser solutions I looked used a lot fewer tools but took a minute or two to run while mine takes 2.2 seconds. Then again mine took a couple of hours to build.
I tried both RegEx and XML Parse tools and neither matched the given solution. Looked at the downloaded data and there are discrepancies there, so I think the starting data is different now. Kept the RegEx workflow as it is much faster.