This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.
I made use of @jdunkerley79's XMLInput which I previously wrapped into a generic macro so it could get the xml all parsed. I like working with it because it gets to the most granular level and breaks everything out. I split the needed fields into 3 different buckets based upon what level of the xml they're at and whether i need to take the first entry or concatenate them.
I think Aditya has a good point here because one Program can have many showings of the same concert which can land on different days and times. If the Times and Dates of these showings are important to the case, I've gone ahead and corrected my workflow to include the additional showings:
I got the data to match except for program ID 12104 piece 7955* - if you look at the interval information this is the second intermission - not sure why it has a piece ID in the XML. my data did not have this line as I stripped out the intermissions but the output does.
Got a little picky on this one with the summarization of composers, conductors, soloists, works & movements - I didn't want to see the same one listed twice in the details if that program had more than 1 of the same work/person. So my results probably don't match exactly, but a cursory review looks pretty decent!