community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #115: Let's get crafty!

Asteroid

Here it goes!

Thanks Christine,

Ricardo

Alteryx Certified Partner

My solution :)

Spoiler
challenge_115.PNG

Long time listener, first time caller.

Spoiler
 115.png

Fireball

This one was really fun and great practice configuring interface tools!

Spoiler
I chose to filter the breweries (or beers) before the join, not that it really matters with this small amount of data!
challenge_115_workflow.PNG

Input form:

challenge_115_form.PNG

Results for my current state of Georgia:
challenge_115_results_ga.PNG

Results if the style is null (I added choice in the drop-down to handle this):
challenge_115_results_nostyle.PNG

Asteroid

Well this was fun! Still pretty new to apps so I learned a couple of helpful things about what can and can't go in a tool container on the way. :)

Asteroid

I like this exercise!

Alteryx Partner

My solution...

Tried to update both column name and operand value with just one filter and interface tools, but failed. Resorted to containers. Saw a working example right before posting this, however. Another lesson learned!!

Alteryx Partner

My solution!

Alteryx Partner

My solution! Wouldn't let me upload an app so have had to save as a normal workflow

Meteoroid

This was fun! A challenge that exposes you to some usefull app skills!

Spoiler
getcrafty_wf.PNGgetcrafty_ui.PNG