Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #115: Let's get crafty!

p_padham
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone!

Here is my attempt:

Spoiler
challenge_115_completed.png
alamec
7 - Meteor

Solution attached! Just missing a union at the end

rcarog
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

thaodinh95
8 - Asteroid

It took me a while to brush up on Interface tools but so worth it. Here is my solution!

lewanark
8 - Asteroid

I attached my solution.

Be careful with beer style name that contains "/".  It was tricky part for me and I've noticed that many solutions have same problem - even the one from the starting post doesn't work correctly with, eg.: "American Amber / Red Lager" 🙂 I have used the method presented by @patrick_digan - it works -  thanks Patrick 🙂

Paulomi
8 - Asteroid

Good example of radio buttons and conditional workflows! 

mpennington
11 - Bolide

I have no idea why this was so difficult for me, but I struggled to make it work like I wanted to until it all finally fell into place. Probably a great exercise for me, because I think I now understand the detour tools and some of the interface designer configuration necessary to make these apps work.  

Spoiler
MP 115.jpg
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Played with my action/detour for 10 minutes to no avail until I I just swapped my right and left anchors and voila.

helpfultoaster
Alteryx
Alteryx

Making me thirsty!

Tamanna_Patil
6 - Meteoroid

Solution