Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #115: Let's get crafty!

Johnny_Analytics
8 - Asteroid

Great practice!

Spoiler
Challenge 115 Spoiler.png
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

...and now I want a beer.  This one is excellent app practice.

Spoiler
Workflow 115.GIF

RichardLengua
6 - Meteoroid

Lesson Learned: Check your drop down's external file input to make sure the "Values" column is the same data type as your filter tool needs.

Spoiler
RL_Challenge_115_app.PNG

kennetheng
8 - Asteroid

Love craft beers and now apps. 

My only question is that to populate the list of values, is there a way to do that by just having all the beer types / values in two columns, or even one column? The crosstabbing was not super intuitive to me and I had to look at the answer to figure that part out. 

image.png

Thanks, 

Ken 

redd1976
7 - Meteor

I love the other solutions much better than mine but it was a good intro into radio and drop downs

Alekh
9 - Comet
Spoiler
115..png

EricR

Here is my solution

RWvanLeeuwen
11 - Bolide

I learnt from @patrick_digan his result that we can work with questions as if they were global values using "%Question.NameofTool%" which is pretty cool.

Also I now fully understand cascading applications as @kat her result showed my there's a menu where you can input an image.

Great lessons

Spoiler
115.png
harrycooney
7 - Meteor

fmeo
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
115.PNG