Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #115: Let's get crafty!

MMehdi
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #115 resolved

Spoiler
App 115App 115Workflow challenge 115Workflow challenge 115
leesin
7 - Meteor

Graygrae
5 - Atom

I enjoyed this challenge and found a couple of tricks that I can use in my processing workflows.  Populating that drop down was not as intuitive as I thought it would be though.

terry10
11 - Bolide

My first challenge and my first app! Learned a lot.

Spoiler

I modeled my solution after the "disable containers" use case from the Radio Button Tool Mastery post. Tool Mastery: Radio Button

maraquindoza
7 - Meteor

Struggled with making the condition tool work but was able to return it using a different solution! :) Hopefully, I can make it work using the Condition Tool 

NicoleJohnson
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Two of my favorite things - craft beer and Alteryx!! My solution (I made an app with 4 parameter options that will filter the results to a temp HTML output).

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge115.JPGWeeklyChallenge115App.JPGWeeklyChallenge115Results.JPG

Cheers!!

NJ

maraquindoza
7 - Meteor

I wasn't able to make the condition tool work :)) But upon researching, was able to find a way using the action tool and tool container combo!

And I learned a lot too :) 

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Very similar to most - but I wish I'd come up with the dynamic approach done by @patrick_digan

Spoiler
... Instead I just pumped the unique values out to a file and then used the easy file-connected dropdown.

2018-06-03_18-15-09.png

DawnR
8 - Asteroid

Fun stuff!

jasperlch
12 - Quasar

Solution attached. Thanks!