My approaches a) Using nested macros--just because; b) Transpose+Crosstab + a good number of tools just to (dynamically) get the names right...
Still unable to upload files to the gallery... My approach is here: https://github.com/dsmdavid/Alteryx-Weekly-Challenge/tree/master/submitted/sub_Challenge%23112
We gathered yesterday for our Phoenix User Group to solve this challenge.
It looks like questions 1 & 2 have a similar format and need the column headers to be renamed; question 3 has the advantage of having the column header name already available. All other questions need to be first split using the colon as delimeter.
Ahh that makes so much sense, with your notes. I went the way to long super way around it, I now see where I can most definitely shorten this a ton. I usually try to get the solution done anyway anyhow without peeking at solutions, then go back and see how dumb I did it. But I guess that's how you learn.