community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #112: Organizing Survey Data

Asteroid

First time ever publishing a Weekly Challenge solution, although I've worked through many of them.  

Similar to others.  You'll notice that I LOVE using containers to keep my workflows organized.  If I had more time I'd try to trim the number of tools needed in this solution.

Sorry, I didn't take time to figure out how to make a 'SPOILER' drop down.

112.JPG

Sr. Instructional Designer

Glad to have you join in the fun, @gene_denny

Meteoroid
Spoiler
Spoiler

Alteryx_112_output.PNG

Alteryx Certified Partner

First weekly challenge completed

Spoiler
Spoilerweekly challenge.png

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Three tool solution! (with three more to prep data for comparison).  That was fun!

Spoiler
challenge_112_TTT.PNG

Welcome to Weekly Challenge, @jakevanhecke!

Alteryx Certified Partner

Quasar

That was fun!

Spoiler
2018-04-16_22-22-58.png

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler

112.PNG

Here's my solution! The formulas get a little bit on the long side, but they worked perfectly!

Alteryx Partner
Spoiler

112.PNG

Here's my solution! The formulas get a little bit on the long side, but they worked perfectly!