Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #111: Make a Weekly Challenge Dream Team!

dsmdavid
11 - Bolide

Go Team Nicole!

FJvD
6 - Meteoroid
Spoiler
QuickAndDirty.png

Quick and dirty solution gives 786 challenges...

ivoller
12 - Quasar

That took me way too long. the training on the Optimization Tool really helped!

kcgreen
8 - Asteroid

The Optimization Tool is new to me.  I had to review everybody's posted solutions for an introduction to the tool.  I can see this being a valuable tool in future workflows and look forward to an opportunity to use it in the real world.

Spoiler

Capture3.PNG

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

:-) went old-school on this and use the "Location Optimization" macro type.    going to go through the other solutions now to learn this "optimization tool" that all the young folk are talking about these days!

Ended up with a team challenge score of 831, with some change left over - salary of $1 485 000

Dream team is:

@patrick_digan @JosephSerpis @LordNeilLord @Natasha @jamielaird @SeanAdams @samN @jasperlch

Spoiler

2018-06-03_8-14-13.png2018-06-03_8-15-17.png

Natasha
9 - Comet

I wanted to have a look at the optimisation macro for quite some time, and here is the perfect opportunity. Thank @JoeM for making challenges so varied!

It was great to see how other's approached the solution, I learned a lot.

Me dream team: @CHarrison @LandonG @SeanAdams @alex @jamielaird @jasperlch @nick_ceneviva @samN  

Spoiler
alteryx_challenge_111.pngalteryx_challenge_111_dream_team.png

Natasha
9 - Comet

I wanted to have a look at the optimisation macro for quite some time, and here is the perfect opportunity. Thank @JoeM for making challenges so varied!

It was great to see how other's approached the solution, I learned a lot.

Me dream team: @CHarrison @LandonG @SeanAdams @alex @jamielaird @jasperlch @nick_ceneviva @samN  

Spoiler
alteryx_challenge_111.pngalteryx_challenge_111_dream_team.png

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Definitely struggled through this challenge, but got there with the help of learning some new tools.

Spoiler
This was a fantastic challenge, where I got to learn how to use the optimization tool! Definitely something I will leverage more in the future.Challenge 111.JPG
mlchallu
5 - Atom

First eight satisfy the condition for the Dream Team, cheers

jasperlch
12 - Quasar

685 completed challenges!