Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
IDEAS WANTED

We're actively looking for ideas on how to improve Weekly Challenges and would love to hear what you think!

Submit Feedback
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #111: Make a Weekly Challenge Dream Team!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Go Team Nicole!

Highlighted
5 - Atom
Spoiler
QuickAndDirty.png

Quick and dirty solution gives 786 challenges...

Highlighted
12 - Quasar

That took me way too long. the training on the Optimization Tool really helped!

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

The Optimization Tool is new to me.  I had to review everybody's posted solutions for an introduction to the tool.  I can see this being a valuable tool in future workflows and look forward to an opportunity to use it in the real world.

Spoiler

Capture3.PNG

Highlighted
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

:-) went old-school on this and use the "Location Optimization" macro type.    going to go through the other solutions now to learn this "optimization tool" that all the young folk are talking about these days!

Ended up with a team challenge score of 831, with some change left over - salary of $1 485 000

Dream team is:

@patrick_digan @JosephSerpis @LordNeilLord @Natasha @jamielaird @SeanAdams @samN @jasperlch

Spoiler

2018-06-03_8-14-13.png2018-06-03_8-15-17.png

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

I wanted to have a look at the optimisation macro for quite some time, and here is the perfect opportunity. Thank @JoeM for making challenges so varied!

It was great to see how other's approached the solution, I learned a lot.

Me dream team: @CHarrison @LandonG @SeanAdams @alex @jamielaird @jasperlch @nick_ceneviva @samN  

Spoiler
alteryx_challenge_111.pngalteryx_challenge_111_dream_team.png

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

I wanted to have a look at the optimisation macro for quite some time, and here is the perfect opportunity. Thank @JoeM for making challenges so varied!

It was great to see how other's approached the solution, I learned a lot.

Me dream team: @CHarrison @LandonG @SeanAdams @alex @jamielaird @jasperlch @nick_ceneviva @samN  

Spoiler
alteryx_challenge_111.pngalteryx_challenge_111_dream_team.png

Highlighted
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Definitely struggled through this challenge, but got there with the help of learning some new tools.

Spoiler
This was a fantastic challenge, where I got to learn how to use the optimization tool! Definitely something I will leverage more in the future.Challenge 111.JPG
Highlighted
5 - Atom

First eight satisfy the condition for the Dream Team, cheers

Highlighted
12 - Quasar

685 completed challenges!