Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #110: Think Like a CSE...Reduce the manual inputs!

TonyAndriani
9 - Comet

Like a number of other people, I rewrote the workflow. It's pulling in a bunch of information that isn't needed to generate the output. As usual, the yxwz file isn't being recognized when I try to upload it so I put it in a package.

Spoiler
I'm assuming the bonus part of the question is asking to use a batch macro to process each date individually. I included that as well.

TonyA
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Oops. I posted this under my personal account instead of my Alteryx account. Posting again to make sure it gets counted correctly.

Johnny_Analytics
8 - Asteroid

I rebuilt the workflow as an analytic app.  

Spoiler
Challenge_110_Solution.png  

anaibeth
8 - Asteroid

Hello, here's my take on this one 🙂 Challenge 110 solution.PNG

T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Good practice for the Advanced Exam!

Spoiler
Macro 110.GIFWorkflow 110.GIF
alexo
8 - Asteroid

Added some interface tools, and a generate rows to replace the lower half of the join.

redd1976
7 - Meteor

Solution

hning003
7 - Meteor

My workflow mimics exactly the original output but the ask seems a bit odd as there are a lot of duplicates in the output... would recommend doing some clean up if there's more insight of what the output is for... But here we go...

fmeo
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
110.PNG
EricR

Here is my solution.  Just an app.  Need to work more on macros.