community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #110: Think Like a CSE...Reduce the manual inputs!

Asteroid

my solution

Comet

My solution is similar to others,

Spoiler
Just changed a few things in the days before section of the module and making it an app.
Challenge 110.PNG
Asteroid

Great practice for apps and macros!

Spoiler
Challenge 110.PNG

My Solution...without manipulating to much of the start file

Spoiler
challenge110_my_solution.PNG
Meteor

My solution below.

Pulsar
Spoiler
Capture.PNG
Alteryx Partner

Converted to App

Spoiler
1.AppCanvas.png1. Workflow - kept the same structure as the original2.InterfaceApp.png2. Interface to select begin-end dates and number of days before

Still unable to upload files to the community, so here's the link: https://github.com/dsmdavid/Alteryx-Weekly-Challenge/blob/master/submitted/sub_Challenge%23110/solve...