Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

Laszlo_D
8 - Asteroid

clipboard_image_0.png

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

kmickelson
8 - Asteroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

TomProwse
8 - Asteroid

Solution Attached

jarjarbingie
8 - Asteroid

aazimh
8 - Asteroid

Decided to go super heavy on the formula tool for this one 🙂

JennyMartin
9 - Comet

Definitely didn't complete this challenge in the most efficient way possible so looking forward to seeing other solutions!

Yoyo_Master
6 - Meteoroid

Not relevant to the challenge, but I learned of the cache function! 

Adam_Dooley
8 - Asteroid

My last step could use a Regex_Replace formula to remove the commas perhaps, but I got the Boolean IIF function to work just fine.

jusdespommes
8 - Asteroid

All done - did it first by Text to Rows but couldn't get the same count, which was weird. Did it my backup way and got the right count though 🙂

timrains
8 - Asteroid

Challenge done. A horrible hard coded version and more dynamic one.