Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

chetty
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Treyson
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

I remember a long time ago I looked at this one and was stumped. Its amazing how your thought process changes.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Treyson Marks
Senior Analytics Engineer
Jean-Balteryx
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

For this challenge I came up with a solution using only the claims source but after looking at the solution I rebuilt it using both of them and using the solution.

nivi_s
8 - Asteroid

Challenge #11 solved!

Inactive User
Not applicable

clipboard_image_0.png

mbogusz
9 - Comet

Rocked this with RegEx, parsing, and marked groups

jfone
8 - Asteroid

Rasmus
7 - Meteor

My solution, added comparison step at the end

DanJ3
8 - Asteroid

Koji_B
8 - Asteroid

Here is my solution