Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

papalow
8 - Asteroid

It works, but I am not happy with parts of it.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

bnelly1987
8 - Asteroid

My solution seems to be different than both the provided solution. Works though.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Cosmin_S
8 - Asteroid

Attached. 

willdupre
7 - Meteor

Took some time - including getting the formatting the same as the output - and slightly inelegant / brute force, but a challenge I really enjoyed.

lavanyadurai
7 - Meteor

mpennington
11 - Bolide

Solution attached.

KMiller
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached

Shaun_Rheeder
8 - Asteroid

DavidW
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

David Wilcox
Senior Software Engineer
Alteryx
klyuka
8 - Asteroid

I overused computer resources to make easier (to write) algorithm - each word to new row + Cross Tab.

Of course it could be optimized, but 16 Gb of memory makes me griddy.