Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

Loic
Alteryx
Alteryx

My solution - similar to others.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

joemkcarr
8 - Asteroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

PeterGoldey
11 - Bolide

john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Solution below, relying heavily on the Transform category (Crosstab, Transpose, Summarize)

kennetheng
8 - Asteroid

Used Data Cleansing to get rid of punctuation. I also didn't know the summarize tool could do a concat. 

Not sure how the macro works, but would be cool to eventually see how that was built out and the logic behind it. 

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hi - Attached is a solution to the task at hand.

Thanks!

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

Took me a few attempts before I realised how important adding a RecordID at the start was.

Hannah_Lissaman
11 - Bolide

My solution 🙂

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

My solution below.

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

Solution attached