Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

cwatters
7 - Meteor

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

EmilyCR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Enjoyed this one!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

arjanloogman
8 - Asteroid

My solution...

No macros, went the regexmatch route. Lower part is same workflow, but the regexmatch and the other formulas combined into one formula per match.

Regards, Arjan Loogman

Ladarthure
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

My solution

EricWe
Alteryx
Alteryx

jdemeaux
8 - Asteroid

Basic stuff...

dvsrtns
7 - Meteor

My outcome isn't exactly the same but pretty close. I cannot figure out what is causing the difference.

DataHabanero
9 - Comet

Excellent challenge, had a very hard time figuring out how to do the concatenation works. However once I figured out you can cross it with a record ID it was much simpler. Hope this works for everyone!

JWS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Great Challenge

hbraunius
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached.