Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

Brian6
8 - Asteroid

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Samanthaj_hughes
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

I found a weird error in my workflow that was still open, so just in case this workflow also had it, I am uploading the one that works 

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

#Alteryxrocks
Vinutha
8 - Asteroid

Solved but the order of my concatenated buckets are different

yavdaanalytics
8 - Asteroid

Not such a great solution like others but did solve the challenge

Ukashi
8 - Asteroid

Hi - nice chellenge and good ocassion to use some less used tools, 

I've followed the idea from solution 2 but as usual there were some original approaches provided 🙂

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Cheers!

Staal
7 - Meteor

Spoiler
Spoiler

Alteryx_challenge_011_solution.PNG

Here's my solution.

AndyBate
8 - Asteroid

complete

AysegulB
6 - Meteoroid

My solution

ksheerasagarm
8 - Asteroid

Here is the Solution for Challenge 11