Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

OldDogNewTricks
10 - Fireball

I just received my license last week and I spent some time over the weekend on these challenges. I completed 11 challenges Friday and Saturday night (hey, my wife is out of town OK!).

Here is my solution to this problem.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

JustinBabbitt
Alteryx
Alteryx

Here is my solution!

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

Justin Babbitt
svenk
8 - Asteroid

My Solution!

jevon
8 - Asteroid

Took waaay longer than it should've!

kbwissi
8 - Asteroid

Solution Uploaded

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

My solution.  Not a dynamic one, but it answers the question asked.

Dan

chris_ramsay_dup_425
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Please find my solution below

Thanks,

Chris

chris_ramsay_dup_425
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Please find my solution below

Thanks,

Chris

dharini
8 - Asteroid

My solution attached

MarMu
8 - Asteroid

Fun challenge love the bigger dataset. Seems like our friendly manufacturer should put their development unit to look into the screens 🙂

Ended up appending the search terms, a small RegEx parse and a double summarize did the rest.