Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #11: Identify Logical Groups

LandonG
8 - Asteroid

My solution.

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Here is this weeks solution

This post has been edited by Community Moderation to redact sensitive attachments. The original attachment has been replaced by post_placeholder.txt.

jasperlch
12 - Quasar

Solution attached.

aclaxton
8 - Asteroid

gave up on parsing and went with a ham-fisted approach

Spoiler
Week 11.png
NurulShi12
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

michalsicak
7 - Meteor

in this challenge i avoided using the regex. I should maybe try doing it with, to see how many tools would be required then.

servingmosthigh
6 - Meteoroid

Having the desired output made this one all too easy 🙂

SGolnik
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

My approach on this one ended up being similar to the second solution posted with slight differences.

_sbeaumaster
7 - Meteor

I have been wanting to use this formula option ...

EmanueleE
8 - Asteroid

Here my solution!