Struggled conceptualizing this solution a lot. My original solution was not at all dynamic and I knew it could be better, so I went in and looked at some of the workflows people had submitted but didn't actually look at what the tool was doing. This gave me some new ideas for how to approach the problem dynamically. (More explanation in spoiler below)
I saw a lot of people using the append tool and realized I didn't have to parse the different reviews to look for the potential word. The second thing I realized is that I could use the summarize tool to find situations where multiple words existed within one review (as opposed to using a formula tool that would test all the different conditions and wouldn't be dynamic long-term) I took me a while playing with the summarize tool to achieve what I wanted, but I realized by grouping by the field and concatenating the buckets gave me the initial list of reviews and words that existed within the reviews. From there I had to do the reverse and group by the potential buckets and count the reviews that fell within those buckets. Very helpful for me when I realized how I could use the summarize tool to achieve something like this.