Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #109: Women in Government Around the World

allwynthomas24
11 - Bolide

Amazing Challenge To Get Good Hands-On Experience...!!! Covers Almost All the Core Certification Tools... Thanks for the Challenge... @JoeM

Spoiler
allwynthomas24_0-1635777043471.png
brandowd
8 - Asteroid

I managed to get through this after a bit of meandering around.

The only problem I had is my outputs don't quite match the top 3 for each group. After I looked at the solution I noticed that the first filter is removing records based on !IsEmpty([1997]) which I disagree as there are countries that have data such as Burundi in later years and so relevant to point 2. 

Spoiler
brandowd_0-1636017735299.png

Chantelb
9 - Comet
Spoiler
Chantelb_0-1636086044778.png

phottovy
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Not as straight forward as I initially thought it would be.

lpvlinh
7 - Meteor

Spoiler
lpvlinh_1-1636515945435.png

I think some of the steps are confusing, which is why the ranking i got is slightly different than the answer. Everything else was clear and easy except these 2 steps: 

1. Step 2: removing country not reporting data: How do you define "not reporting data"? is that countries that have all zeros through out 1997 ->2017? Then what about country that is not reporting half of it? 1/3 of it? 
  2. Step 3: If a year is left bank, assume the percent is the same as previous year. There are country that doesn't report for 3,4,5,6 years consecutively, but following years they reported it. How do you treat them?

juliabarale002
8 - Asteroid

👩‍⚖️

jjrbondoc
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
jjrbondoc_0-1637345943977.png

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Homework

AJ_36