community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #108: HeLa Cell Multiplication

Alteryx
Alteryx

The brought back memories of freshman computer science. Amazing how many ways you can do this in Designer.

Spoiler
2019-05-02_17-47-51.jpg

Alteryx Partner

I prefer my HeLa adherent, but... here's my approach

Spoiler
overview.png1. Overviewformulas.png2. Bunch of formulas

Still unable to upload workflows in the community, so here's a link: https://github.com/dsmdavid/Alteryx-Weekly-Challenge/blob/master/submitted/sub_Challenge%23108/solve...

Asteroid

My Solution Attached

Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler
Challenge_108_LG.PNG

My solution has the original start date of the experiment in the output file rather than the start date of that period. Same date at the end though 

Alteryx Certified Partner

Don't worry too much about these cells, because they'll basically continue to grow until they're out of nutrients from the culturing medium

Spoiler
108.png
Asteroid

Bolide

solution

Alteryx Partner

Challenge 108 is complete!

Spoiler
challenge 108 JMS solution.PNGchallenge 108 iterative macro.PNG
Alteryx Partner

Really interesting stuff! 

Spoiler