community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #107: Plot Employment Rates by Gender in the US

Atom

Alteryx Certified Partner

Highlighted

My solution. Interesting to see everyone else's approaches and how they differ!

Oops, missed one! It's been a busy month... :) My solution!

Spoiler
WeeklyChallenge107.JPGWeeklyChallenge107Report.JPG

Cheers, 

NJ

Solution

Spoiler
Weekly Challenge 107.png

@LordNeilLord

Part time Tableau, Part Time Alteryx. Full Time Awesome

Data Lover

Quasar

Still working on the advanced piece. I was able to render it out in Tableau, using the Forecasting tool.

My solution, taking advantage of the dynamic tools to choose the columns and rename them.

Spoiler
image.pngimage.png
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks @JohnPo for showing me the "Model Coefficients" gallery tool (https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Model-Coefficients/56bcd989a248970ce0ba08be)

My data show a crossover year of 2123.

Spoiler
challenge_107_TTT.PNG

challenge_107_TTT_graph.PNG

Asteroid

My first time using the charting tool.

Aurora
Aurora

Struggled with the extrapolation piece, but @PhilipMannering solution gave me an excuse to use the R tool for the first time (thanks Philip)

Intersection around the year 2136 or so

2018-05-28_7-49-25.png2018-05-28_7-49-46.png

Spoiler
2018-05-28_7-49-04.png

Asteroid

Nice to play with the charting tool :) 

Spoiler
Challenge 107.jpg