Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #104: Love's not the only thing in the air!

JP_SDAK
8 - Asteroid

I went all out on this one - probably because I wanted to determine the cities with Red or Purple levels.  I made this into an app that will allow the user to select both city and month.  As I expected California had some Red levels, but unexpectedly Camden, NJ even had some purple!

Spoiler
JP_SDAK_2-1609792548984.pngJP_SDAK_3-1609792576662.pngJP_SDAK_4-1609792606938.pngJP_SDAK_5-1609792743278.png

byagelski
8 - Asteroid

solved.  first time using the chart tool.  shouldn't have been surprised at how easy it was to configure...but i was.

Normster
8 - Asteroid

I did this to match the results (Denver, Feb) but as I put this together it struck me that an app or macro might be a better way of doing this.

Spoiler
Normster_0-1610918161653.png

robert-headington
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
RH0258_0-1611495658635.png

I went a little overboard with this one. I decided that I wanted a coloured preformatted table in Excel for each State-County-City combination split into an Excel file for each State with each County-City in a different Excel sheet. So I used a couple of batch macros (my favourite) to produce the coloured tables and then output these into their corresponding Excel file/sheet.

Milanz
8 - Asteroid

Ha! I made it 😉

vikb03
8 - Asteroid

Learnt a heap about the reporting tools with this one (saying this I'm still not sure about my table formatting skills though!)

Managed to create a table in the same style for San Diego!

Spoiler
vikb03_0-1614270227585.png

Luke_C
17 - Castor
Spoiler
Challenge104.PNG

rcarog
8 - Asteroid

Solution attached.

ArnavS
Alteryx
Alteryx