community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!

Challenge #103: Just another game?

Quasar
Spoiler
Challenge #103.PNG
Aurora

It turns out some SuperBowls are not normal games.  Superbowl 2017 scored 22% higher than the model predicted

Results.png

Aaah Sports.  As always Moss said it best! They were talking about soccer, but it applies universally.

Moss and soccer.png

Spoiler
Solution 103.png

Dan

Alteryx Partner

Here's my solution:

Spoiler
WC103workflow.PNG

The parsing could definitely be cleaned up, but things broke when I made a macro and I couldn't find out why.

I've done quite a bit of predictive work with football stats, so it was fun to see a challenge like this.

Asteroid

Asteroid

Here's my solution! :)

Spoiler
Challenge 103.jpg

Alteryx Certified Partner

Spoiler
103.png
Asteroid

Done - my model did fairly well.

Bolide

Cheers!

Spoiler
Challenge_103.PNG

My solution.. go Giants!

Asteroid

Here is my solution... got a little help on this one... not sure I would have figured out which predictive objects to use...