Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #103: Just another game?

alacoume
8 - Asteroid

My solution:

CeliaC_Silje
8 - Asteroid
Spoiler
CeliaC_Silje_0-1679548851736.png
bkclaw113
9 - Comet
Spoiler
bkclaw113_0-1681131851934.png

olga_strubbe
10 - Fireball

This was a fairly new exploration for me and the predictive tools I have are not a complete set.  I used @nick_ceneviva solution as a model.  Thank you, Nick, for helping me learn. 

Attached is my solution without the macros.  You can find macros in the standard solution supplied to this challenge, as I don't have all the pieces due to incomplete predictive tool set in my Alteryx Designer package. 

DaisukeTsuchiya
13 - Pulsar
Spoiler
スクリーンショット 2023-04-16 113113.jpg

StanleyKinnok_Chan
8 - Asteroid

It seems that forest model outperform the linear regression model. I come up with different conclusion because of this.

geoff_zath
Alteryx
Alteryx
Spoiler

geoff_zath_0-1685040908786.png

geoff_zath_1-1685040923329.png

chandler-gjino
Alteryx
Alteryx

attaching my solution

SaiKrishna2589
8 - Asteroid

For the important predictors, another option is to use 'Stepwise' model to get the most important features .But I used Assosiate analysis and checking for multi-collinearity among predictors.

ed_hayter
12 - Quasar
Spoiler
Not sure I'd trust my model, although it suggests that Super Bowls see offensive under performance compared to expectation so that makes a bit of sense (and Defense wins Chips). So maybe it is good, but i would not use it to put any money on a SB.

Challenge 103 Flow Image.png