Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #10: Date Time Calculations

mestevez1
8 - Asteroid

Solution inspired from @DE0413 . Was scratching my head due to the 41 sec difference until I read the comments on the thread.

ewang
7 - Meteor

Nikos_I
5 - Atom

Same one tool solution for me as well. Thought there would be a function for this as well. 😛

bjkay30
8 - Asteroid

A similar solution to everyone else.  This is my first challenge completed!

Spoiler
Days:  DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'days')
Hours:  DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'hours')-([days]*24)
Minutes: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'Minutes')-([Hours]*60)-([Days]*1440)
Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'Seconds')-([Minutes]*60)-([Hours]*3600)-([Days]*86400)
Angelxxl123
6 - Meteoroid

Niklas
8 - Asteroid

The DateTimeNow in the input and answer aren't the same, which made the checks initially not line up...

ConradW
8 - Asteroid

Challenge 10 complete

pawan_bagdiya
7 - Meteor

Due to difference in Input and Output file, I use output file for calculation. Just one formula tool with 4 different formulas

Spoiler
Days: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Days")

Hours: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Hours") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Days") * 24)

Minutes: (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Minutes") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Hours") * 60))

Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Seconds") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Minutes") * 60)

challenge_10_Solution_Flow.png

FRANCK_ROUQUETTE
8 - Asteroid
Thank you for the exercise. To get the same result than the Output I had to add 41 secondes to the Time_Now in the Input. Here is my proposed solution.
ErenErdogan
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I used a single formula block with the formulas below:

Spoiler
Days: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"days")

Hours: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"hours")-24*[Days]

Minutes: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"minutes")-([Hours]*60)-([Days]*24*60)

Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"seconds")-([Hours]*3600)-([Days]*24*3600)-([Minutes]*60)

WeeklyChallenge10.GIF

Take a look.

Regards,

Eren.