Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #10: Date Time Calculations

mestevez1
8 - Asteroid

Solution inspired from @DE0413 . Was scratching my head due to the 41 sec difference until I read the comments on the thread.

ewang
7 - Meteor

Nikos_I
5 - Atom

Same one tool solution for me as well. Thought there would be a function for this as well. 😛

bjkay30
8 - Asteroid

A similar solution to everyone else.  This is my first challenge completed!

Spoiler
Days:  DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'days')
Hours:  DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'hours')-([days]*24)
Minutes: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'Minutes')-([Hours]*60)-([Days]*1440)
Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],'Seconds')-([Minutes]*60)-([Hours]*3600)-([Days]*86400)
Angelxxl123
6 - Meteoroid

Niklas
8 - Asteroid

The DateTimeNow in the input and answer aren't the same, which made the checks initially not line up...

ConradW
8 - Asteroid

Challenge 10 complete

pawan_bagdiya
7 - Meteor

Due to difference in Input and Output file, I use output file for calculation. Just one formula tool with 4 different formulas

Spoiler
Days: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Days")

Hours: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Hours") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Days") * 24)

Minutes: (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Minutes") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Hours") * 60))

Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Seconds") - (DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP], "Minutes") * 60)

challenge_10_Solution_Flow.png

FRANCK_ROUQUETTE
8 - Asteroid
Thank you for the exercise. To get the same result than the Output I had to add 41 secondes to the Time_Now in the Input. Here is my proposed solution.
ErenErdogan
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I used a single formula block with the formulas below:

Spoiler
Days: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"days")

Hours: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"hours")-24*[Days]

Minutes: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"minutes")-([Hours]*60)-([Days]*24*60)

Seconds: DateTimeDiff([Time_Now],[TIMESTAMP],"seconds")-([Hours]*3600)-([Days]*24*3600)-([Minutes]*60)

WeeklyChallenge10.GIF

Take a look.

Regards,

Eren.