community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #10: Date Time Calculations

Asteroid

Thanks for posting the challenge. I learnt that the datetimediff function only counts the "whole" part of the unit through this exercise. I used a slightly different set of formulas from the solution, but the idea is the same. I did not use the datetimeformat but it still seemed to work right as the datetime is already formatted with the right syntax.

Spoiler
Ch10.PNG
Alteryx
Alteryx

Used simpler formulas I think :-)

Highlighted
Asteroid

My solution

Spoiler
challenge 10 solution Eleonora Nazander.JPG

Modulo with datetimediff equates to game set.

Meteor

Here is my solution.

Meteor

My solution. Similar to the proposed one.

Asteroid

Once factoring in the difference in the Time_Now field this is what I've got. Few minor discrepancies due to rounding.

Spoiler
Challenge 10.PNG
Meteoroid

First time using DateTimeDiff Formula - Also learned the Modulo function from going through this challenge! 

Asteroid

OK, this one was really easy. Not sure my solution is the best but it works.

Meteor