Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Weekly Challenges

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!

Also available in | Français | Português | Español | 日本語
IDEAS WANTED

Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.

SUBMIT YOUR IDEA

Challenge #10: Date Time Calculations

EricWe
Alteryx
Alteryx

dvsrtns
7 - Meteor

Seems like my 'Input' and 'Output' files are not the same in terms of the times used for the calculation. But I checked my solution with the 'Output' file also and got the correct answer. I'm sure I'm not the only one who commented on this, however I have not read any of the other comments myself.

Spoiler
image.png
DataHabanero
9 - Comet

Missed the fact that times would vary slightly. I still ran two possible solutions which I believe are simple enough. Great challenge!

JWS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

“You can have it all. Just not all at once.”

rachelgatto
8 - Asteroid

Solved - as previously noted by other users the times are 41 seconds off the output file since the Time_Now stamp is different between the input file and the output file. 

FredySantana
7 - Meteor

Solution Posted

nickjastrzebski
8 - Asteroid

I managed to achieve this this just one tool, though of course needed more than one formula!

Spoiler
image.png
Ziggy77
7 - Meteor

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

DiegoParker
10 - Fireball

A few discrepancies with the solution but double checked the numbers and I believe they are correct.