Want to get involved? We're always looking for ideas and content for Weekly Challenges.
#1 done! I used a split, bulk append and filter rather than generating rows. Am guessing generating rows is probably more efficient though.
What a great first challenge! At first I used substring function in the formula tool to separate the range, but the text to columns tool is much simpler.
I really like how you used the test tool to verify your result! I'm going to use that going forward! (Previously I was just scanning back and forth)
Never to late to solve a weekly challenge :)
Starting from 1 and working my way through!
Just started using Alteryx for work and I am going to try to complete all the weekly challenges!
Challenge completed, with help. I previewed the solution and other posts to figure out the Generate Rows. Eager to continue learning and applying new to me tools.