Weekly Challenge

Solve the challenge, share your solution and summit the ranks of our Community!
We've recently made an accessibility improvement to the community and therefore posts without any content are no longer allowed. Please use the spoiler feature or add a short message in the message body in order to submit your weekly challenge.

Challenge #1: Join to Range

6 - Meteoroid

Good fun - I went the long way around but got there eventually - I'm new to the generate rows tool so this was a great way to get inside what it does and how useful it can be. Thanks!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

#1 done! I used a split, bulk append and filter rather than generating rows. Am guessing generating rows is probably more efficient though.

Highlighted
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar
Spoiler
challenge 1.PNG
Highlighted
12 - Quasar

What a great first challenge! At first I used substring function in the formula tool to separate the range, but the text to columns tool is much simpler.

Highlighted
12 - Quasar

I really like how you used the test tool to verify your result! I'm going to use that going forward! (Previously I was just scanning back and forth)

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Join to Range.jpg

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Never to late to solve a weekly challenge :)

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Starting from 1 and working my way through!

Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Solution Attached Widgets Used: - Text to Columns - Generate Rows - Join - Summarize
Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Just started using Alteryx for work and I am going to try to complete all the weekly challenges!

Spoiler
Week 1.png