community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcement | Get certified today - take the Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced exams on-demand now!
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.

Challenge #1: Join to Range

My first Challenge!

Atom

Atom

That's cool- generate rows.  My solution took a long way, one that isn't scalable, by using a formula tool and conditional formulas.

Highlighted
Meteoroid
Spoiler
1.PNG

Nice challenge to learn how to use a range that is saved as text and creat a new Rows with it. With these challenges i can learn all the Tools in a fun way. There is nothing better to learn a new Software.

Meteor

This was a great introduction for the generate rows tool as well as Text to Columns since its a simple split.

Asteroid

Going back and starting from day one..  Here's my solution...

Spoiler
Challenge_1_Spoiler.JPG

Attaching my solution. First time I've used the generate rows feature. Nice way to introduce it!

Meteor

number 1 done :-)

Meteor

Here is my solution

Asteroid

A good start for cracking this pleasant challenge.