community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Weekly Challenge
Do you have the skills to make it to the top? Subscribe to our weekly challenges. Try your best to solve the problem, share your solution, and see how others tackled the same problem. We share our answer too.
Unable to display your progress at this time. Please try again a little later, or contact an administrator if you continue to see this error.
Getting started with Designer? | Start your journey with our new Learning Path!

Challenge #1: Join to Range

Meteoroid

Excited to be sharing my solution to my first weekly challenge having attended #inspireeu18 - Thanks!

Highlighted
Asteroid
Spoiler
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Good to knew how to finish this task in a better way from the others! Like it

Asteroid
Spoiler
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

Good to knew how to finish this task in a better way from the others! Like it

Alteryx Certified Partner

Starting back with challenge number 1 and working my way up, I took a slightly different approach.

Perhaps because the Designer has evolved since this first weekly challenge.

Spoiler
2018-10-14 23_47_03-Alteryx Designer x64 - challenge_1_my_solution.yxmd.pngI used Tile and did a manual cut-off on Postal Area like:

I did not know any other way to "append" the region information, so I put in a record id and joined by that.

/Thomas

Meteoroid

Done. Nice Challenge.

Comet

My personal challenge is to now work through all the historic weekly challenges. 

Spoiler
Challenge 1.JPG
Comet

My personal challenge is to now work through all the historic weekly challenges. 

Spoiler
Challenge 1.JPG
Asteroid

Just started this weekly challenge. It was fun! 

Here's my first weekly challenge solution:

Hi,

I went to Inspire Europe 2018 and realised that the Alteryx Weekly Challenge would be a great way to get up the learning curve.....I'm going to start from challenge 1 so here's my first step up that learning curve! :-)

More or less the same method as the supplied solution on this occasion.

Hi,

also started due to being at Inspire Europe. Looking forward to the challenges.